Join Our Team
Full Time Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
Please email Alice Spence and include subject heading: Nurse Practitioner Application.
Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
In our busy outpatient mental health clinic, you will provide psychiatric outpatient services in collaboration with our team of mental health therapists and other clinicians. As an ARNP, you will directly provide psychiatric services while collaborating with mental health therapists to ensure a whole person approach to our community.
· Provide advanced services consistent with the ethical guidelines of the nursing profession and the policies and procedures of Horizon Therapy Group
· Examine a variety of ages of patients and diagnose mental health conditions
· Recommend and prescribe appropriate medical care for psychiatric diagnoses
· Medication evaluation and initiation and short- and long-term management of prescribed medications
QUALIFICATIONS/REQUIREMENTS FOR POSITION:
· Graduate from an accredited and approved ARNP training program and current licensure to practice medicine in states where services are delivered
· Current Iowa state Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner (ARNP) license with prescriptive privileges or eligibility to obtain licensure upon hire, Valid National Provider Identification (NPI) number, Psychiatric certification, Valid DEA Controlled Substance Registration Certification
Job Type: Full-time, in person
Pay: Up to $200,000.00 per year